A briefe relation of the discouery and plantation of Nevv England [microform] : and of sundry accidents therein occurring, from the yeere of our Lord M.DC.VII. to this present M.DC.XXII. Together with the state thereof as now it standeth; the generall forme of gouernment intended; and the diuision of the whole territorie into counties, baronries, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Council for New England
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe relation of the discovery and plantation of New England
Discouery and plantation of Nevv England
Discovery and plantation of New England
- London : Printed by Iohn Haviland, and are to be sold by William Bladen, M.DC.XXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: The President and Councell for the affaires of Nevv-England.
On A3r, "Highnesse" appears in large capitals. Variant: quire A partly in an earlier setting; "Highnesse" in upper- and lowercase, "Sir" stamped by hand at head of text, dedication signed "The President and Councell of Nevv-England".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: The discouery and plantation of Nevv England.
The first leaf is and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 930:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18483.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055295