A proufe of certeyne articles in religion, denied by M. Iuell [microform] : sett furth in defence of the Catholyke beleef therein, by Thomas Dorman, Bachiler of Diuinitie. VVhereunto is added in the end, a conclusion, conteinyng .xij. causes, vvhereby the author acknovvlegeth hym self to haue byn stayd in hys olde Catholyke fayth that he vvas baptized in, vvysshyng the same to be made common to many for the lyke stay in these perilouse tymes
- Dorman, Thomas, -1577?
- Additional Titles:
- Proufe of certeyne articles in religion, denied by M. Juell
- Imprinted at Antwerp : By Iohn Latius, at the signe of the Rape, with priuilege, Anno. 1564.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 143 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves
- A reply to: Jewel, John. Apologia Ecclesiae Anglicanae., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., With a final errata leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 218:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7062.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055300