Grandsire graybeard. Or Machiauell displayed [microform].
- Breton, Nicholas, 1545?-1626?
- Uniform Title:
- Uncasing of Machivils instructions to his sonne. Abridgments
- Additional Titles:
- Grandsire graybeard. Or Machiavell displayed
Uncasing of Machivils instructions to his sonne. Abridgments
- London : Printed [by William Stansby] for Richard Higgenbotham, and are to bee sold in the bulwarke neere the Tower at the signe of the Vnicorne, 1635.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- M. P. (Martin Parker), -1656?
- An abridgment, with additions, of: Breton, Nicholas. The uncasing of Machivils instructions to his sonne.
Identified as STC 19241 on UMI microfilm.
In two parts, each with separate dated title page.
Only known copy has a fake title page, on which this description is based.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-B (-A1).
Sometimes attributed to Martin Parker, who may have made the revisions.
With a title-page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1180:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3704.9.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055413