Anno tricesimo tertio Henrici octavi [microform] : Henry the .VIII. by the grace of God kyng of Englande, Fraunce, and Ireland, defender of the faith, and of the Churche of England, and also of Irelande in earthe the Supreme heade, to the honour of almyghty God, and for the concord quyet and welth of this his realme, and subiectes of the same, helde his moste hygh court of parlyament, begun at Westm[inster] the. XVI. daye of Janyuer, and there contynued tyll the fyrste day of Apryl, the XXXIII. yere of his moste noble and victoryouse reygne, wherin were establyshed these actes folowynge
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Anno XXXIII. Henrici octavi and Public General Acts. 1541-1542. 33 Hen.VIII
- [Londini] : [Ex officina Thomæ Bertheleti typis impress. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum], [Anno. M.D.XLII 
- Physical Description:
- lxix 1 unnumbered leaves
- Imprint from colophon.
In title: "victory-/"--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: Anno XXXIII. Henrici octavi.
Signatures: A-L⁶ M⁴ (M4 blank).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 57:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J. H. Engl. law, S(A)193a.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9404
View MARC record | catkey: 4055441