A frendly larum, or faythfull warnynge to the true harted subiectes of England [microform] : Discoueryng the actes, and malicious myndes of those obstinate and rebellious papists that hope (as they terme it) to haue theyr golden day. By I. Phil
- Phillips, John, active 1570-1591
- Additional Titles:
- Frendly larum, or faythfull warnynge to the true harted subjectes of England
Friendly larum for true English subiectes
Friendly larum for true English subjectes
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetstreete by William How: for Rycharde Iohnes, 
- Physical Description:
- 54 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: Iohn Phillip.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: A friendly larum for true English subiectes.
Signatures: A-C D⁴ (-D4).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 550:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19870.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055553