Statutes made in the parliame[n]t [microform] : begon at Westmynster, the. iiii. day of Nouembre, in [the] first yere of the reigne of our most dread souereygne lorde Edvvard the. VI. By the grace of God kynge of Englande, Fraunce, a[nd] Irelande, defendor of the faithe, a[nd] of the Churche of England, a[nd] also of Ireland, in earth the supreme heade: and from thens continued to the. xxiiii. daye of December, then nexte ensuyng, that is to say, in [the] first session of the same parliame[n]t, as foloweth
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Additional Titles:
- Anno. I. Edouardi. VI.
Public General Acts. 1547. 1 Edw. VI.
- [Excusum Londini] : [In ædibus Richardi Graftoni regij impressoris. Cum gracia [and] priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, Anno domini M. D. XLVIII.] 
- Physical Description:
- xxxvii, 4 unnumbered leaves
- Imprint from colophon, on [2nd] A3 verso.
On D2 recto, line 3 ends "tyme, any", and line 4 has "wyse". Catchword on 2nd A3 recto reads "agaynste"--STC.
Printer's device (McKerrow 104) on recto of last leaf, [2nd] A4.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Running title reads: Anno. I. Edouardi. VI.
Signatures: A-E⁶ F-G⁴ ² A⁴.
Some sheets (e.g. A1,2,5,6) are in the same setting as STC 9419; some (e.g. B2,5, D3,4 and the outer forme of 2nd A2,3) are in the same setting as STC 9421; others (e.g. C1,6 D2,5 and the inner forme of 2nd A2,3) are in the same setting as STC 9421.5--STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 62:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9420.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055593