Lancaster his allarums, honorable assaultes, and supprising of the block-houses and store-houses belonging to Fernand Bucke in Brasill [microform] : With his braue attempt in landing in the mouth of the ordinaunce there, which were cannons culuering, cannon periall and sacres of brasse, with other sundry his most resolute and braue attempts in that country. From whence he laded of their spoyles and rich commodities he there found fifteene good ships, which was sinemon, sugar, pepper, cloues, mace, calloco-cloth and brassel-wood with other commodities. With the names of such men of worth hauing charge within this most honorable attempt lost their liues. Published for their eternall honor. by a vvelvviller
- H. R. (Henry Roberts), active 1585-1616
- Additional Titles:
- Captaine Lancasters valiant exploytes done in Brasill
- Imprinted at London : By A[bel] I[effes] for VV. Barley and are to be solde at his shop in Gratious-streat neer vnto Leadenhall gate, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Dedication signed: H.R., i.e. Henry Roberts.
Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Captaine Lancasters valiant exploytes done in Brasill.
The first leaf bears a woodcut and signature-mark "A".
Variant: with an added leaf after C3 with text praising Captain Randolph Cotton; text begins: But especially Captaine Randolph Cotton ..
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 351:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21083.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055706