Ane catcechisme or schort instrvction of Christian religion [microform] : dravven out of the Scripturs and ancient doctours compyled be the Godlie and lerned father Peter Canisius doctour theologie. Vvith ane kallendar perpetuale ... maid be M.Adame King ... In the end ar adionned certian godlie prayers and ane schort method vvhairby euery man may exame his conscience ...
- Canisius, Petrus, Saint, 1521-1597
- Uniform Title:
- Summa doctrinae Christianae. Scots
- Additional Titles:
- Ane catcechisme or schort instruction of Christian religion
First chapter in the quhilk is tretit of faith and of the articlis thairof
Prayer to be sayed in mornynge befoir we beginne our effairs
Summa doctrinae Christianae
- At Paris : Imprented be Peter Hyry, 1588.
- Physical Description:
- 78 unnumbered pages, 232 [i.e. 222], 45 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- King, Adam
- A translation, probably by Adam King, of: Summa doctrinae Christianae.
Caption title reads: Prayer to be sayed in mornynge befoir we beginne our effairs. Register is separate.
Caption title reads: The first chapter in the quhilk is tretit of faith and of the articlis thairof. Register is separate.
Imprint varies: "Hvry" or "Hyry". Copy catalogued imprint reads "Hyry".
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Some copies include folding tide table for Scotland (bound after i6); not present in copy catalogued.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 454:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Allison & Rogers. Catholic Books 199.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4568.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055810