An arithmeticall extraction or collection of diuers questions with their answers [microform] : Most vsefull and necessary to all teachers of arithmeticke, for sufficient and speedie instruction of all such persons as desire to be made quicke and ready therein. Most carefully composed, collected, written, ouerseene, and corrected by the author himselfe, Io: Speidell, professor of mathematickes in Queenes-streete
- Speidell, John, active 1600-1634
- Uniform Title:
- Arithmeticall extraction or collection of diuers questions with their answers
- Additional Titles:
- Arithmeticall extraction or collection of divers questions with the745answers and Arithmeticall extraction or collection of divers questions with their answers
- London : Printed by Elizabeth Allde, M. DC. XXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 80 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: A⁴ B-C D-H⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1671:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23059.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055850