The commons complaint [microform] : VVherein is contained tvvo speciall grieuances: The first, the generall destruction and waste of woods in this kingdome, with a remedy for the same: also how to plant wood according tyo the nature of euery soyle, without losse of any ground; and how thereby many more and better cattel may be yeerely bred, with the charge and profit that yeerely may arise thereby. The second grieuance is, the extreme dearth of victuals. Fovre remedies for the same. ...
- Standish, Arthur, active 1611-1613
- London : Printed by William Stansby, 1611.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 34 pages; folded plate
- Dedication signed: Arthur Standish.
Includes folding cut of a fowl house.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1671:33).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23201.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055879