Sixe sermons, preached by Mr. Henry Smith: with prayers, both for the morning and euening, thereunto adioyned: and published by a more perfect copie then heretofore [microform].
- Smith, Henry, 1550?-1591
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons. Selected sermons
- London : Printed by William Stansby, for Iohn Parker, and are to be sold in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the three Pidgeons, 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 136 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: A-H I⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1496:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22775.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055990