A true relation of that vvhich lately hapned to the great Spanish fleet, and galeons of Terra Firma in America [microform] : With many strange deliueries of captaines, and souldiers in the tempest, and other remarkable accidents, worthy the obseruation. Also, a catalogue of those persons of account, which eyther perished in this tempest, or were miraculously preserued. Faithfully translated out of the Spanish originall, as it is printed and published in Madrid, Sevil, Lishbone, and other places
- Additional Titles:
- True relation of that which lately hapned to the great Spanish fleet, and galeons of Terra Firma in America
Relation of the successe of the galeons, and the whole fleet of Terra Firma
- London : printed [by George Eld] for Nathaniel Butter, Nicholas Bourne, and William Sheffard, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from STC.
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery ("Early English books, 1475-1640"), and the British Library ("Early English newspapers").
Spanish original not traced.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 939:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23009
View MARC record | catkey: 4055998