The cronicle history of Henry the fift [microform] : with his battell fought at Agin Court in France. Togither with Auntient Pistoll. As it hath bene sundry times playd by the Right honorable the Lord Chamberlaine his seruants
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616
- Uniform Title:
- Henry V
- Additional Titles:
- Chronicle historie of Henry the fift
- London : Printed by Thomas Creede, for Tho. Millington, and Iohn Busby. And are to be sold at his house in Carter Lane, next the Powle head, 1600.
- Physical Description:
- 56 unnumbered pages
- By William Shakespeare.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: The chronicle historie of Henry the fift.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 353:6-).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, I, 165(a).
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 22289.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056044