[A dialogue of diuerse quections [sic] demanded of the children to their father very necessary, and profitable both for children, and parents, masters and seruants.] [microform].
- Cotes, William, approximately 1560-
- Additional Titles:
- Dialogue of diverse quections demanded of the children to their father very necessary, and profitable both for children, and parents, masters and servants
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Iohn Charlewood, dwelling in Barbican, at the signe of the halfe Eagle and the keie], ]
- Physical Description:
- 76 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect; lacks title page.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Signatures: A-D E⁶.
Title from caption title (leaf A6 verso). Imprint from colophon. Publication date from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 210:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 5829.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056096