The vvell of wisedome, conteining chiefe and chosen sayinges vvhiche may leade all men to perfect and true vvisedome, as vvell to Godvvard as to the vvorlde [microform] : Gathered out of the five bookes of the olde testament, especially belonging to vvisedome, that is to say, the prouerbes of Salomon, Ecclesiastes, Canticum, Sapientia and Ecclesiasticus, and bestowed in usuall common places in order of A. B. C. By T. C.
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Old Testament. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- Well of wisedome, conteining chiefe and chosen sayinges whiche may leade all men to perfect and true wisedome, as well to Godward as to the worlde
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Vautroullier for VVilliam Norton, 1577.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 106 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cogan, Thomas, 1545?-1607
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
T. C. = Thomas Cogan, who signed the dedication.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 203:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5485.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056120