The shepheardes calender [microform] : conteyning tvvelue æglogues proportionable to the twelue monethes. Entitled to the noble and vertuous gentleman most worthy of all titles both of learning and cheualrie M. Philip Sidney
- Spenser, Edmund, 1552?-1599
- At London : Printed by Hugh Singleton, dwelling in Creede Lane neere vnto Ludgate at the signe of the gylden Tunne, and are there to be solde, 1579.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 52 leaves : illustrations (woodcuts)
- "To his booke" signed: Immeritô, i.e. Edmund Spenser.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Title page inlaid in sections and partly in facsimile.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 354:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056160