The case is altered [microform] : How? Aske Dallio, and Millo
- F. T., active 1604-1635
- Additional Titles:
- Case is altred
- London : Printed [by William Jaggard] for Thomas Pauyer, dwelling in Cornhil, and are to be sold at his shop at the entrance into the Exchange, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Breton, Nicholas, 1545?-1626?
- Dedication signed: F.T. Sometimes attributed to Nicholas Breton; erroneously attributed to Francis Thynne.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: The case is altred.
The earlier of the two editions dated 1605.
The first leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1222:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23615.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056207