Christian obseruations and resolutions. Or The dayly practise of the renewed man [microform] : turning all occurrents to spirituall vses, and the vses to his vnion with God. I. Centurie. VVith a resolution for death, &c. Newly published by Mr William Struther, preacher of the gospel at Edenburgh
- Struther, William, 1578-1633
- Uniform Title:
- Christian observations and resolutions. Century 1
- Additional Titles:
- Christian observations and resolutions, Christian observations and resolutions. Century 1., and Dayly practise of the renewed man
- London : Printed by Iohn Dawson, for Ralph Mabb, 1629.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 418 pages
- In two parts., Includes index., P2 has separate title page, with same imprint, reading: A resolvtion for death, written vnder the sentence of death, in the time of a painfull disease. And now published for their comfort who study to approue themselues to God. And to assure all that liue the life of the righteous, that they shall die the death of the righteous. By the same author. M.W.S., Part I has pages 108-109 misnumbered 109-108; '3' reversed on page 301; Part II has pages 62-91 missing; text continuous despite pagination., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-S¹² T⁵., Some print faded., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1672:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23367.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056233