A confession of faith, made by common consent of diuers reformed churches beyond the seas [microform] : With an exhortation to the reformation of the church. Perused and allowed, according to the Queenes maiesties iniunctions
- Uniform Title:
- Confessio Helvetica Posterior. English
- Additional Titles:
- Confession of faith, made by common consent of divers reformed churches beyond the seas
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Bynneman, for Lucas Harison, [Anno Domini. M. D. LXXI.] 
- Physical Description:
- 288 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bullinger, Heinrich, 1504-1575
Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605
Old, John, active 1545-1555
- Related Titles:
- Gallican Confession, 1559. English
- Contains the Confessio Helvetica Posterior (1566), written by Heinrich Bullinger, and the Gallican Confession (1561), with Théodore de Bèze's introduction to his translation of the New Testament prefixed; all translated by John Old, whose initials appear on B3v.
Date of publication from colophon.
Formerly also STC 23556.
Quires C and D reversed.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1672:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23555.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056253