A remembraunce of the life, death, and vertues, of the most noble and honourable Lord Thomas late Erle of Sussex [microform] : Vicount Fitz-water, Lord of Egremount and Burnell, iustice of an ayer, of all her Maiesties forrestes, parkes, chaces, and warrantes, on the south side of Trent, Captaine of the pensioners & gentlemen at armes, Lord Chamberlaine of her Maiesties honorable household, Knight of the noble Order of the Garter, and of her Highnesse most gratious and prudente Pryuy Councell. VVho deceased at Barmesey the 11. of Iune 1583. The report of George VVhetstones gent
- Whetstone, George, 1544?-1587?
- Additional Titles:
- Of the noble Earle of Sussex
- London : Imprinted by Iohn Wolfe and Richard Jones, 1583.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- "Wolfe printed the whole"--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Of the noble Earle of Sussex.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 401:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25344.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056476