The holy table name and thing [microform] : more antiently, properly, and literally used under the New Testament, then that of an altar: written long agoe by a minister in Lincolnshire, in answer to D. Coal, a judicious divine of Queene Maries daies
- Williams, John, 1582-1650
- Additional Titles:
- Holy table, name & thing
- [London] : Printed for the Diocesse of Lincoln, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 234 pages
- A reply to: Heylyn, Peter. A coale from the altar., It is reasonably certain that no one compositor and probably no one printing house produced the whole of this or any other edition in STC., Page 234, last line begins: saying; page 1, side-note (a), line 2: in the cause of (with lowercase "c")., Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1563:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25725.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056483