Willoby his Auisa or, The true picture of a modest maide, and of a chaste and constant wife [microform] : Whereunto is added an apologie, shewing the true meaning of Willoby his Auisa: with the victory of English chastite
- Dorrell, Hadrian
- Additional Titles:
- True picture of a modest maide, and of a chaste and constant wife, Willobie his Avisa, and Willoby his Avisa or, The true picture of a modest maide, and of a chaste and constant wife
- London : Printed by William Stansby, 1635.
- The fifth time corrected and augmented.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 147 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Willoughby, Henry, 1574?-1596?
- Dedication signed: Hadrian Dorrell., Includes "The victorie of English chastitie", signed: Thomas Willoby frater Henrici Willoby nuper defuncti., Ostensibly edited by Dorrell from papers left by Henry Willoughby; thought to be the work of Dorrell himself, though the name is probably a pseudonym (see DNB under Willoughby)., Partly in verse., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1052:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25758.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056514