Good nevves from New-England: or A true relation of things very remarkable at the plantation of Plimoth in Nevv-England [microform] : Shewing the wondrous providence and goodnes of God, in their preservation and continuance, being delivered from many apparant deaths and dangers. Together with a relation of such religious and civill lawes and customes, as are in practise amongst the Indians, adjoyning to them at this day. As also what commodities are there to be raysed for the maintenance of that and other plantations in the said country. Written by E.W. who hath borne a part in the fore-named troubles, and there liued since their first arrivall
- Winslow, Edward, 1595-1655
- Additional Titles:
- Good newes from New-England
Good newes from New-England: or A true relation of things very remarkable at the plantation of Plimoth in New-England
True relation of things very remarkable at the plantation of Plimoth in New-England
- London : Printed by I. D[awson and Eliot's Court Press] for William Bladen and Iohn Bellamie, and are to be sold at their shops, at the Bible in Pauls-Church-yard, and at the three Golden Lyons in Corn-hill, neere the Royall Exchange, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 59, that is, 67 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- E.W. = Edward Winslow.
Identification of printers from STC; "Eliot's Court Press pr[inted]. quires B-E".
P. 67 is misnumbered 59, and bears an advertisement for STC 18483 and 20074.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1053:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25855.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056517