The proude wyues pater noster that wolde go gaye, and vndyd her husbonde and went her waye [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Proude wyves pater noster that wolde go gaye, and undyd her husbonde and went her waye
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Paules Churche yearde at the sygne of the Swane by Iohn Kynge], Anno Domini. M.D.LX. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Appears at reel 404 and at reel 1401 (same copy filmed twice).
Printer's name and address from colophon.
Reproductions of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1949, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 404:1, 1401:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25938.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056521