The booke of common praier, and administration of the Sacramentes, and other rites and ceremonies in the Churche of Englande [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of common prayer
- Additional Titles:
- Fourme and maner of making and consecratyng, bisshops, priestes, and deacons and Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- Londini : In officina Richardi Iugge, & Iohannis Cawode. Cum priuilegio Regie Maiestatis, Anno. 1559.
- Physical Description:
- 324 unnumbered pages
- "The fourme and maner of making and consecratyng, bisshops, priestes, and deacons" (the Ordinal) has separate dated title page on 2A1.
One column, black letter. This edition collates A¹² pi⁶ ² A-K L¹⁰ (L6,8,9 signed "M") M-N O-P¹⁰ 2A 2B¹⁰; the state prayer begins on B2v.
Reproduction of the original in the Boston Public Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1073:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16292.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056591