A briefe and plaine declaration, concerning the desires of all those faithfull ministers, that haue and do seeke for the discipline and reformation of the Church of Englande [microform] : which may serue for a iust apologie, against the false accusations and slaunders of their aduersaries
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe and plaine declaration, concerning the desires of all those faithfull ministers, that have and do seeke for the discipline and reformation of the Church of Englande, Learned discourse of ecclesiasticall gouernment, and Learned discourse of ecclesiasticall government
- At London : Printed by Robert Walde-graue, 1584.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 148 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fenner, Dudley, 1558?-1587, Fulke, William, 1538-1589, and Travers, Walter, 1547 or 1548-1635
- Caption title reads: A learned discourse of ecclesiasticall gouernment., Reprinted and answered in Bridges, John. A defence of the gouernment established in the church of Englande for ecclesiasticall matters (STC 3734); defended by Travers, Walter. A defence of the ecclesiastical discipline ordayned of God to be vsed in his church (STC 24183)., Reproduction of the original in the Yale University. Library., Surrounding title page ornament reads: God is my defender., Variously attributed to William Fulke, Dudley Fenner, or Walter Travers., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 222:36).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10395.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056632