Christs love and affection towards Jerusalem [microform] : Delivered in sundry sermons out of his words and carriage when he came unto her, as they are recorded, Luke 19. 41, 42. Wherein are handled, 1 Christs teares which he shed for Ierusalem, and the matter of singular observation in them. ... 6 The sin and misery of those who live under the meanes, and have the things of Christ and the Gospell hid from them. By Richard Maden B.D. preacher of the word of God at St. Helens London, and late fellow of Magdalen Colledge in Cambridge
- Maden, Richard
- Additional Titles:
- Christs love and affection towards Jerusalem
- London : Printed by M[iles] F[lesher] for John Clark, and are to be sold at his shop under S. Peters Church in Cornhill, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages, 255 pages, 15 unnumbered pages
- Includes index.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "1 Christs teares .. hid from them." are bracketed together on the title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 850:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17179.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056633