A benedicitie or blessinge to be saide ouer the table before meate, and a grace or thankesgeeuinge, to be saide after meate [microform].
- Niclaes, Hendrik, 1502?-1580?
- Additional Titles:
- Benedicitie or blessinge to be saide over the table before meate, and a grace or thankesgeevinge, to be saide after meate
- [Cologne] : [N. Bohmberg], 1575.
- Physical Description:
- 1 leaf
- At foot of title page: Translated out of Base-almaine into English. Anno. 1575.
By Hendrik Niclaes--STC.
Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1943. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 173:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1858.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056665