Meditations concerning praiers to almightie God [microform] : for the saftie [sic] of England, when the Spaniards were come into the narrow seas. August 1588. As also other meditations concerning thanksgiuing, for deliuering England from the crueltie of the Spaniards, and for their meruellous confusion and ouerthrow. By O.P.
- Pigg, Oliver, approximately 1551-
- Printed at London : By R. R[obinson] for Thomas Man, 1589.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 48 pages
- Imperfect; lower margins trimmed, affecting some signatures and catch-words., O.P. = Oliver Pigg., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1580:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19916.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056690