De termino Hillarii. Anno. xvij. Edwardi tertij [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- De termino Hillarii. Anno. xvii. Edwardi tertii
- [London] : [Printed by Richard Tottell], [1584?]
- Physical Description:
- lxxx leaves
- Caption title.
Imprint from STC.
In this edition, the last line of U3v has "touts".
Law reports for 17 Edward III (Hilary, Easter, Trinity, and Michaelmas terms).
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University. Library.
Text in Law French.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 457:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R6.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9557.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056747