An exposition vpon the hundred and thirtie Psalme [microform] : Gathered out of some of the ancient fathers and later writers. By Alexander Roberts Bachelour in Diuinity, and preacher of the word of God at Kings Linne in Norfolke
- Roberts, Alexander, -1620
- Additional Titles:
- Exposition upon the hundred and thirtie Psalme
Exposition upon the hundred and thirty Psalme
Exposition vpon the hundred and thirty Psalme
- London : Printed by Iohn Windet for Richard Banckworth, and are to be sold in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Sunne, Anno Domini 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 92 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, folded table
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Running title reads: An exposition vpon the hundred and thirty Psalme.
Sig.A bound after sig.B; H3 missigned H5.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1581:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21073.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056768