By the Queene. The Queenes Maiestie consydering that not withstanding that by great and mature deliberation of the wysest of this realme, a godly [and] good order of publique prayer and administration of the Sacramentes hath ben set foorth and allowed by Parliament ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1573-06-11
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. The Queenes Majestie consydering that not withstanding that by great and mature deliberation of the wysest of this realme and Proclamations. 1573-06-11.
- Imprinted at London : In Powles churcheyarde by Richard Iugge, printer to the Queenes Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Requiring the observance of the Book of Common Prayer (STC 16291) suppressing STC 10847 and STC 4711.--STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 456:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 687.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8063.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056769