An instruction how to pray and meditate well [microform] : Distinguished into thirtie six chapters. Composed at the request of certaine louers of pietie, desirous to aduance themselues in perfection. By the Reuerend Father, Ignatius Balsamo Priest of the Societie of Iesus. And translated out of French into English, by Iohn Heigham
- Balsamo, Ignazio, 1543-1618
- Additional Titles:
- Flowers of deuotion and Flowers of devotion
- At S. Omers : Which licence of superiors [C. Boscard for J. Heigham], Anno 1622.
- Physical Description:
- 331 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Everard, Thomas, 1560-1633 and Heigham, John, active 1639
- "The flowers of deuotion" has subsidiary title page on T7r; pagination and register are continuous.
Printer's and publisher's names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The translation is in conjunction with Thomas Everard.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1194:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1341
View MARC record | catkey: 4056841