The safegard of sailers, or great rutter [microform] : con[tai]ning the courses, distances, depthes, sounding[s,] floudes and ebbes, vvith the markes for the entrings of sundrie harboroughs, both of England, Fraunce, Spaine, Ireland, Flaunders, and the soundes of Denmarke, with other necessarie rules of common nauigation: Translated out of Dutch into English, by Robert Norman, hydrographer
- Antoniszoon, Cornelis, approximately 1505-1553
- Uniform Title:
- Leeskaartboek van Wisbuy. English
- Additional Titles:
- Great rutter
Het leeskaartboek van Wisbuy
- At London : Printed by Iohn Windet, and Thomas Iudso[n] for Richard Ballard, Anno Domini. 1584.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 70 [i.e. 81] leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Norman, Robert, active 1590
- A translation, by Robert Norman of: Antoniszoon, Cornelis. Het leeskaartboek van Wisbuy.
Imperfect; some leaves cropped, with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Several pages missing in number only.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1583:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21545.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056854