By the Queene. The Queenes Maiestie hearyng by reporte of some of the subiectes of her good brother the kyng of Spayne, that notwithstandyng both the seueritie of iustice diuers tymes extended by her maiestie agaynst sundry pirates ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1561-07-08
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. The Queenes Majestie hearyng by reporte of some of the subjectes of her good brother the kyng of Spayne, that notwithstandyng both the severitie of justice divers tymes extended by her majestie agaynst sundry pirates
- Imprinted at London : In Powles Churhcyarde, by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Queenes Maistie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A proclamation against pirates.
At foot of page: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:31).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 547.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7933.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056865