By the Quene. The Quenes Maiestie, perceauyng by experience, that her enemies the french, intende to procure by couin certaine persons of this realme, being more geuen to lucre, then to theyr dueties ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1564-01-08
- Additional Titles:
- By the Quene. The Quenes Majestie, perceavyng by experience, that her enemies the french, intende to procure by covin certaine persons of this realme, being more geven to lucre, then to theyr dueties
- [London] : Imprinted by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Quenes Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A proclamation against import of French wines.
At foot of sheet: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Date of publication from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:47).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 586.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7966.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056901