By the Quene, A proclamation to explane the Quenes Maiesties meanyng, vpon a former made in March last [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1564-05-11
- Additional Titles:
- By the Quene. A proclamation to explane the Quenes Majesties meanyng, upon a former made in March last and Proclamations. 1564-05-11.
- [London] : Imprinted by Richard Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Quenes Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A proclamation declaring that ships from the Low Countries driven into English ports by stress of weather shall not be confiscated.
At foot of sheet: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:52).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 596.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7974.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056931