Here begynneth a ryght frutefull mater: and hath to name the boke of surueyinge and improume[n]tes [microform].
- Fitzherbert, John, -1531
- Uniform Title:
- Book of surveying
- Additional Titles:
- Boke of surueyinge and improumentes
Boke of surveyinge and improvmentes
Book of surveying
Here begynneth a ryght frutefull mater: and hath to name the boke of surveyinge and improvmentes
- [Imprinted at London] : [In fletestrete by Rycharde Pynson, printer to the kynges noble grace], [The yere of our lorde god. M.D.xxiii. the. xv. day of Iuly. ]
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, lvi, 1 unnumbered leaves : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Berthelet, Thomas
Fitzherbert, Anthony, 1470-1538
- By John Fitzherbert. Sometimes also attributed to Sir Anthony Fitzherbert.
Editions with this title include commendatory verses by Thomas Berthelet.
Place of publication and printer's name from colophon; publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: Extenta manerii.
Woodcut illustrations on title page and m3v.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 42:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11005.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056961