Here beginneth a ryght frutefull mater: [and] hathe to name the boke of surueyinge and improuementes [microform].
- Fitzherbert, John, -1531
- Uniform Title:
- Book of surveying
- Additional Titles:
- Boke of surueyinge and improuementes, Boke of surveyinge and improvementes, Book of surveying, Here beginneth a ryght frutefull mater: and hathe to name the boke of surveyinge and improvementes, Surueyinge, and Surveyinge
- [Londini] : [In ædibus Roberti Redmani, prope Ecclesiam Sancti Dunstani sub intersignio diui Georgij excus], [1539?]]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 54 leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Berthelet, Thomas and Fitzherbert, Anthony, 1470-1538
- By John Fitzherbert. Sometimes also attributed to Sir Anthony Fitzherbert.
Editions with this title include commendatory verses by Thomas Berthelet.
Place of publication and printer's name from colophon; publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: Surueyinge.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 42:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11007.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056964