By the Queene. A proclamation to admonishe all persons to forbeare traffique in the king of Spaynes countreys, with other aduertisementes for aunsweryng of a generall arrest made in the lowe countreys by the Duke of Alua [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1569-01-06
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. A proclamation to admonishe all persons to forbeare traffique in the king of Spaynes countreys, with other advertisementes for aunsweryng of a generall arrest made in the lowe countreys by the Duke of Alva
- Imprinted at London : In Powles Churchyarde by Richarde Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Queenes Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets
- At foot of sheet 3: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:75).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 632.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8008.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056983