By the Queene. Whereas the Queenes most excellent Maiestie by her highnesse proclamation in Nouember last, did appoint and limit the reading of the lotterie within her Citie of London this x.of Ianuarie ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1569-01-09
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. Whereas the Queenes most excellent Majestie by her highnesse proclamation in November last, did appoint and limit the reading of the lotterie within her Citie of London this x.of Januarie
- Imprinted at London : By Henrie Bynneman, dwelling in Knight rider streete, at the signe of the Marmaide [i.e. B. Norton and J. Bill], [1618?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A proclamation reducing the prize money offered by the great lottery.
Actual printers' names and suggested publication date from STC.
At foot of sheet: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
Line 1 of text ends: "proclama-".
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:76).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 633.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8009.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056984