By the Queene. Forasmuch as the Queenes Maiestie our soueraigne ladie is crediblie enfourmed, that the infection of the plague is at this present in sundry places in and about the citie of London ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1569-09-28
- Additional Titles:
- By the Queene. Forasmuch as the Queenes Majestie our soveraigne ladie is crediblie enfourmed, that the infection of the plague is at this present in sundry places in and about the citie of London
- Imprinted at London : In Powles Churchyarde by Richarde Iugge and Iohn Cawood, Printers to the Queenes Maiestie, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- A proclamation adjourning Michaelmas term because of the plague.
Publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 455:83).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart Proclamations, 642.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8018.
View MARC record | catkey: 4056993