A discouerie of the manifold corruptions of the Holy Scriptures by the heretikes of our daies [microform] : specially the English sectaries, and of their foule dealing herein, by partial & false translations to the aduantage of their heresies, in their English Bibles vsed and authorised since the time of schisme. By Gregory Martin one of the readers of diuinitie in the English College of Rhemes
- Martin, Gregory, -1582
- Additional Titles:
- Discouerie of the hæret. translations of the Bible, Discoverie of the hæret. translations of the Bible, and Discoverie of the manifold corruptions of the Holy Scriptures by the heretikes of our daies
- Printed at Rhemes : By Iohn Fogny, 1582.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages, 322 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: A discouerie of the hæret. translations of the Bible., The three final leaves contain a table and errata., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 434:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17503.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057060