The trumpet of vvarre [microform] : A sermon preached at Paules Crosse the seuenth of Maie 1598. By M. Steph. Gosson parson of great Wigborow in Essex
- Gosson, Stephen, 1554-1624
- Additional Titles:
- Trumpet of warre
- Printed at London : By V. S[immes] for I. O[xenbridge] dwelling in Paules churchyard at the signe of the parot, 
- Physical Description:
- 104 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Signatures: A⁴ B-G., The last leaf is blank?., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 462:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12099.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057152