A detection of sundrie foule errours, lies, sclaunders, corruptions, and other false dealinges, touching doctrine, and other matters [microform] : vttered and practized by M.Iewel, in a booke lately by him set foorth entituled, a defence of the apologie. &c. By Thomas Harding doctor of diuinitie
- Harding, Thomas, 1516-1572
- Lovanii : Apud Ioannem Foulerum, Anno 1568.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 417 pages, 7 unnumbered leaves
- A reply to John Jewel's "A defence of the Apologie of the Churche of Englande" (STC 14600). Answered in Jewel's 1570 expansion of that work (STC 14601)., At foot of title page: Cum privilegio., Includes at end "a table of M. Iewels notorious lies" and an index., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 464:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Allison & Rogers. Catholic books, 376. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12763.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057170