- Imprinted at London : By Richard VVatkins, & Iames Roberts, 
- Physical Description:
- [2+] leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Norton, Humfrey
- Appears at reels 236 and 241.
Identified as STC 491 on reels 236 and 241.
Imperfect; a fragment.
Reproductions of the original in the British Library.
This fragment, identified as Harleian 5937/121, is attributed to Humfrey Norton. It is filmed on a sheet that includes other almanac title page fragments, among which is one by Nostradamus (STC 493).
This was calculated for Winchester--STC.
Title derived from STC. Publication date from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 236:10, 241:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bosanquet, E. F. Almanacks, lxxxv.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 491.5
View MARC record | catkey: 4057319