[Mass for five voices] [microform].
- Byrd, William, 1539 or 1540-1623
- [London] : [T. East], [1595?]
- Physical Description:
- 42 unnumbered pages
- Five partbooks: contratenor, tenor secundus, tenor primus, bassus, and superius., Imperfect; lacks title page., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: [par]⁴ ² [par]⁴ ³[par]⁴ ⁴[par]⁴ ⁵[par]⁵., Title, printer, and suggested publication date from STC., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 238:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4251.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057378