A proclamation or edict [microform] : Touching the opening and restoring of the traffique, and commerce of Spain, with these countries: although they haue seuered themselues from the obeisance of the illustrous arch-duke, as also vvith all vassals and subiects of princes and common-weales, being their friends, or neutrals. Faithfully translated out of the Nether-landish tongue according to printed copy. Imprinted at Brussels
- Corporate Author:
- Netherlands. Sovereign (1598-1621 : Albert and Isabella)
- Imprinted at London : [By E. Allde] for Thomas Archer and are to be solde at the little shop by the Exchange, 1603.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-C⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1636:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18472.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057431