A pill to purge out poperie [microform] : Or, a catechisme for Romish Catholikes. Shewing, that popery is contrary to the grounds of the Catholike religion, aud [sic] that therefore papists cannot be good Catholikes
- Mico, John
- Additional Titles:
- Pill to purge out poperie
Pill to purge out poperie
- [London] : Printed by B. A[lsop] for Beniamin Fisher, and are to be sold at his shop in Pater-noster Row, at the Signe of the Talbot, 1624.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- By John Mico.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1635:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17860.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057442