A treatise of the holy sacrifice of the masse, and excellencies therof. Written in Spanish by the R. F. Ant. de Molina, a Carthusian monke, & translated into English by I.R. of the Society of Iesus. VVith order, hovv to be present at the said Holy Mystery, vvith deuotion & profit [microform].
- Molina, Antonio de, -1619?
- Additional Titles:
- Excellencies of the sacrifice of the Masse
- [Saint-Omer] : [English College Press]Permissu Superiorum, M.DC.XXIII 
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 288 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Floyd, John, 1572-1649 and Wilson, John, approximately 1575-approximately 1645?
- "The Epistle Dedicatory" signed: I. VV. [i.e. John Wilson].
I.R. = John Floyd?--Cf. STC.
Place of publication and printer from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The Excellencies of the Sacrifice of the Masse.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1635:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18001.
View MARC record | catkey: 4057445